5 Cool Things You Didn’t Know About the 2016 Nissan Rogue
The 2016 Nissan Rogue is one the most popular vehicles in the current Nissan line-up. We found that new car buyers like the fact that they can pick a Rogue that works for them. Choose from an optional third row, 7-passenger seating and a choice of front-wheel or All-Wheel Drive.
There’s a lot to get excited about the 2016 Nissan Rogue. We haven’t seen this many new features since the Rogue’s massive redesign in 2014. This year’s model includes some really innovative technology that can work for everyone. It’s the perfect new vehicle to lease or buy.
Looking for the latest technology in your new vehicle? The 2016 Rogue’s got it with features such as: Forward Emergency Braking, NissanConnect with Navigation, SiriusXM radio, Siri Eyes Free, Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection, radar-based blind-spot warning and many other options and mobile apps. Many of our customers are excited about Siri Eyes Free feature. It allows drivers to interact with Siri on their compatible Apple iPhone, this offers an amazing hands-free experience.
Here are 5 really cool facts about the 2016 Nissan Rogue that you may not know:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue includes some really impressive exterior features including signature LED daytime running lights, body-color outside mirrors with available integrated turn signals and a rear spoiler. You can also add LED headlights, fog lights, privacy glass, roof rails, heated outside mirrors, and a power liftgate.
- Our customers really love the Rogue’s new power panoramic moonroof. The moonroof provides an amazing wide view through its extended length. The front glass slides and tilts and the rear glass portion is fixed.
- There are now eight colours for the 2016 Nissan Rogue. New car buyers can pick between Midnight Jade, Brilliant Silver, Gun Metallic, Cayenne Red and new Arctic Blue Metallic, Pearl White, Glacier White, and new Magnetic Black.
- Cargo room was important in the new 2016 Rogue. There’s an impressive 70 cu. ft of space in this year’s Rogue with the seats folded down. The Rogue borrowed the special Zero Gravity seat design from theNissan Altima. Heated seats are available as part of the SV Premium Package, leather seats are found in the Rogue’s SL trim.
- It’s easy to store things in the Rogue. There are a total of six front storage areas, two front cupholders and two front bottle holders.